The Ancheer Indoor Cycling Bike SP-3900 is a smooth machine for exercising at home that fits in small spaces. The bike works very well for workouts of any intensity level to increase fitness and strength. The quiet flywheel operation allows the rider to exercise while the rest of the household sleeps.
Because the resistance can be set to mimic riding a bicycle up hills or on flat terrain, the rider can easily vary the level of difficulty of the workout to burn more calories or relieve boredom. The adjustable seat and handle bars allow for any sized rider to exercise in nearly any position.
- Steel alloy frame: The frame is made of a heavy steel alloy for durability and support.
- Wide base: The wide base provides stability for intense workouts.
- Quiet: The smooth crank and leather drive is designed for silent riding.
- Steel flywheel: The steel flywheel is heavy enough to feel like real bike riding.
- Adjustable resistance: Resistance to the flywheel is set by hand with maximum resistance designed to be nearly unmoveable.
- Adjustable seat: The seat can be adjusted for height and distance from handlebars to accommodate any rider and almost any position.
- Adjustable handlebars: The handlebars can be raised or lowered to allow for chest cast or stooped positions.
- Digital monitor: The LCD display monitors time, speed, calories burned, heart rate, distance and pulse.
- Pedal straps: The pedal straps keep feet in place so they don’t skid off the pedal in mid-stroke.
- Transportation wheels: The wheels on the front stand base allow the bike to be moved from one location to another with ease.
- Heart rate sensors: Both handlebars have heart rate monitors.
- Only about 80 lbs: At only 36 KG or about 80 pounds, the bike is light enough to handle while finding the right spot for it at home or office.
- Compact size: At a little less than 3 feet long, the bike fits easily in apartments or small rooms.
What We Like About The Ancheer Indoor Cycling Bike SP-3900
- Simple design: The simple design of the bike allows anyone to use and adjust it without difficulty. This makes the bike great for a whole family to use since children can lower the seat and move the handlebars as needed.
- Smooth, quiet pedaling: Because the drive mechanism to the flywheel is crank and leather, the bike is virtually silent. For those who like their exercise in the early mornings or at night while others in the home are sleeping, the noiseless workout doesn’t disturb their sleep. Also, the quiet action allows for lower volumes from ear pieces so the rider can listen to music or audio books at a reasonable level.
- Adjustable seat and handlebars: Because no two bodies are the same size, the adjustable seat and handlebars give the rider a custom fit. Whether the rider is tall and long or short and compact, they can find the right distance between the handlebars and seat for a comfortable fit.
- Stability: Because the base is a wide 19.9 inches, the bike resists rocking too far when the rider is giving it all they’ve got.
- Customizable resistance: The rider can start out at an easy pace and adjust the resistance after warming up. Since the resistance can be set so the flywheel barely moves or so that it moves freely, the rider can get strength training for pedaling up steep hills or the ease of pedaling on level ground.
- Workout monitoring: With the digital display, the riders can keep track of how far they’ve ridden, how long they’ve been working out, how many calories they’ve burned, what their heart rate is at any given time and how fast they are riding.
- Moveable: The handy wheels on the front base bar allow the machine to be tipped and rolled into place.
- Fairly light weight: At only about 80 pounds, the bike is easily rolled from one spot to another so even a child or petite person can remove it from a storage place to an ideal workout spot.
What We Don’t Like About The Ancheer Indoor Cycling Bike SP-3900
- Nothing to hold a water bottle: The bike has no means to hold a beverage bottle or a music player.
- Doesn’t fold up: Once assembled, the bike can’t be folded up to be stored under a bed or in a closet.
- Can’t hold a very large rider: According to the manufacturer’s recommendation, the maximum user weight is 220 pounds. This may not be sufficient for large, muscular people or those who are trying to lose a lot of weight.
This Indoor Bike Is Best Suited For
- Anyone who prefers to exercise or train at home.
- Anyone with a relatively small space to dedicate to exercise equipment.
This Indoor Bike Is Not So Great For
- Anyone in a very small home whose workout equipment needs to fold away when not in use.
- Very large people.
Overall, this bike is great for almost everyone who enjoys bike riding for exercise or sport. As long as the person is not too big for the machine, it will certainly provide competitors with indoor training when the weather is bad.
Because it adjusts in so many ways, the bike can fit most members of a family. The versatility of resistance provides levels of difficulty so that the hard trainer can prepare for competition while those interested in simply staying fit can ride at a lower, less taxing rate. The Ancheer Indoor Cycling Bike is a good fit for any household.
image licensed via Wavebreakmedia/Deposit Photos
Our Ancheer SP-3900 Spinning Bike Rating:
If you want to buy a cheap spinning bike for your home gym, then we definitely think the Ancheer Indoor Cycling Bike SP-3900 offers a good value for the money. However, we do wish that it could support heavier riders and that it folded up for easy storage when not in use.